This forum is designed to help all those who own, love and admire the American pit bull to share information, photos, brags, tips and learning experiences. Anyone is allowed - and encouraged - to post once they join. The house rules are very simple:
1) NO personal attacks on any forum member
2) Discussions of dog fighting is limited to a) historical interest only, b) discussion of wound care c) discussion of management of multi dog homes d) discussion of dog fighting activities where such activities are legal e) discussions of drives and psychology of dogs relating to fighting and other normal canine behavior d) discussions of impact upon our breed by groups such as HSUS/PETA
3) Advertisements of litters or stud dogs are accepted, as long as the dogs being advertised conform to the following guidelines (for the protection of the welfare of the breed):
1) Adult weight does not exceed 70 pounds
2) Dogs must be weight/height proportional
3) Limit 1 litter per poster per 12 months
4) AKC registered dogs and dogs which are/have blue coloration will be listed in the American Staffordshire section
5) Rescue dogs must be already altered to be advertised and fee must be under $151.01
6) Moderators will issue warnings for posts which are against policy. After three warnings, or less in cases of extreme disrespect or behavior which does not reflect well on the breed, will be banned.
4) PLEASE DO NOT link to other forums. If there is content you want to share, you can bring the content over by copy and paste, but do not put up links to other forums.
After reading these rules, please take the time to introduce yourself on the forum, along with your dogs. Welcome aboard!